Female Lines: dragonmarkaleb.deviantart.com/…
Flight Lines: dragonmarkaleb.deviantart.com/…
Paint friendly lines (thanks so much to :devVenting-Clown: for fixing them up!) sta.sh/0nm7qivl5xb
Edit: I did a minor edit with the signature so hopefully it won't be so obnoxious now.
Download for full size. This is a transparent PNG file, so even if it looks like it has a white background, it really has nothin there. :'P Just ask if you want a version with a white background.
As much as I'd love to still have a full list of who's colored here, it's getting a bit long so instead I'll direct you to a folder which should have all the colored versions others have shown me. :3 dragonmarkaleb.deviantart.com/…
1. Please leave my signature somewhere on the image. It doesn't have to stay exactly where it is now, as long as I can still see it.
2. Please credit me if you upload colored versions. I'd also like it if you'd link back to this page.
3. You may upload colored works to other sites as long as the above two rules are followed.
4. You may edit the lines if you wish, provided the above rules are still followed. (And yes, you can use these lines for a female instead if you wish. :'P)
5. You may use these lines for adoptables if you do NOT sell them for real world money. Points are fine.
6. You may use these lines for characters, just coloring for the heck of it, or whatever. :'P
7. I'd like to see what you come up with if you do color this!
Ppppfff, nah, that's fine for editing! In fact, it looks pretty dang awesome to me! (Sorry for replying kinda late, for some reason your comment disappeared from my inbox. oAo)
Aww its not ms paint friendly
Could you tell me what it needs to be paint friendly? I've had a few people comment on it, but no one can give me any more information than that, so I'm at a loss for what to do. xD
I am sorry if I do forget to link back, but I will try hard to remember to credit you
He looks soo cool
nice line work
Amazing work! I'll certainly attempt to color this and draw it myself. Of course I will credit you in everything.
Hah, that's fine! XD Looks awesome~
Whoo, awesome! Thanks for coloring. <3
is it pait friendly?
Hmm, I'm not sure? D: What does it need to be paint friendly?
Umm I don't know
(Sorry I'm being so slow to reply. Just been really busy lately. ;w; ) Do you know if you need lines on a white background or on a transparent one? I've had people ask about coloring in paint before, but I can't for the life of me remember which version of the lines worked better for them. I do have both types though if you need. c:
Do you want me to show you every time cuz honestly i think im going to use these allot o.o
Hah, if you think you'll be using the lines a lot, you can just wait and show me stuff once you've got a bit done with it, rather than every single time. If you remember of course. xD
I know this sounds weird but can I use the feet as a reference? Im having trouble with feet.
Ahh, no worries. I definitely know how it is to have to put things on hold for offline stuff. ;w; That's cool though! I love the designs on this one!